Practicus are partnering with an NHS organisation in the South East that are urgently seeking a Head of Nursing for their Surgery Division.
PURPOSE - You will use your skills as a seasoned Head of Nursing to provide visible leadership to a fully engaged team across their Surgery Division.
THE DIFFERENCE is that you will build on the good work that has already been delivered and ensure they have excellent nurse leadership and coaching across their divisions.
THE ROLE IS BOTH INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING because you will be working across multiple services to ensure they are safe and effective, deploying Quality Improvement strategies, coaching and developing their teams, leading by example, ensuring all are engaged to deliver the best service possible. You will contribute to the journey this Trust is on to improve the health outcomes of its local community.
TO DELIVER THIS we require an experienced Head of Nursing from an Acute Background with a collaborative leadership style with the ability to mentor, coach and engage the teams to deliver better services. Experience with Surgery services would be desirable but we would also consider strong leaders from other Acute Services.
WHY WORK WITH PRACTICUS? We've been supporting the NHS with the provision of senior interims since 2004. We care about what we do as much as you care about what you do. If you feel you could help my client and the many people whose lives would be improved and enriched by the successful delivery of this portfolio, then I'd absolutely love to hear from you.
· Proven experience gained within the NHS at a Head of Nursing level and above
· A strong resilient nurse leader, who knows what good looks like and leads by example.
· Ability to engage and influence with both clinical and operational staff in a collaborative way
· Experience working within an Acute Trust
· Knowledge of Surgery Services is preferred but not essential
· A passion for the patient experience and journey
· Ability to report back performance to the leadership team
BAND: NHS Band 8c
RATE: £44.95 per hour
LENGTH: 3 -6 months
START: Nov/Dec 2023
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com