My client is an independent healthcare provider specialising in the provision healthcare services to individuals throughout the UK.
They are going through substantial growth and with growth, comes change. Someone with AI and process automation experience would be highly desirable. Examples of work streams within this project include - Post op automation, AI Referral loading, AI Pre Op assessment's and Patient Portal (Continuous development)
My client are looking for a proactive business transformation manager, with the following skill set -
* Demonstrable and practical experience at a senior level of delivering digital transformation and business change projects, in the healthcare sector
* Comfortable working with limited resource and financial constraints in designing and delivering improvements, and the need to soundly make the case for improvement, navigating laid down governance requirements and standards.
* Experience of producing reports and presenting Knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiating ability, in order to influence and steer decisions in a multi-function group
* Strategic planning skills and the ability to deliver projects within targets and resources set.
* Highly organised, with clear forward planning and ability to flex according to customer needs.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong IT skills, able to use all Microsoft Office applications and other systems/databases
* A management qualification at degree level and / or significant experience in organisational leadership and delivering successful transformation programmes.
* In depth understanding of change management strategies, techniques and programmes.
Personality & culture fit:
Someone who is a do-er
Thinks outside of the box
Comes with solutions and suggestions to potential issues
Compassionate and able to work well with several stakeholders.
The role is a fixed term role, initially for 6 months, and with a salary up to £60,000.
Location -Hybrid with expectation to visit sites a lot of the working week. All expenses will be paid for travel. A good amount of this project would be in the North West.
If you have a track history of driving change, managing multiple work streams and automating systems to improve processes, then do reach out to me for a chat.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com