We're workling with a large acute NHS hospital in the north midlands who are hosting the procurement team who will be managing a complex ICT Procurement project for the Integrated Care System.
We're seeking applications for a Band 8C Senior Strategic Procurement Manager for a period of 6 months initially. This role will be onsite, with a maximum of 2 days per week home working. An immediate start date, subject to new starter compliance processes, is possible.
Skills, experience and requirements
- Experience leading on complex, high value contracts and tenders
- Public Sector Procurement experience
- Experience dealing with very senior organisational stakeholders
- Experience of management multi-disciplinary, multi-stakeholder complex projects
- Able to prepare, lead and manage Public Contract Regulations 2015 processes and associated documentation
- Excellent supplier stakeholder management and engagement skills
- CIPS qualification preferred but not esssential
- Able to successfully lead a complex procurement project across an ICS
- The 8C role must be able to manage the 8A role for the entirety of the project
- Knowledge and experience of conducting a competitive exercise via a nationally approved framework
- Ability to provide detailed feedback and reports to senior stakeholders
- Experience of project managing a complex, high value PCR procurement exercise
Interested and experienced applicants are urged to apply now and contact Lisa Lloyd on 07902 943109 to discuss your availabiltiy.
Practicus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To View our Privacy and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies, please visit the Practicus website @ www.practicus.com